Wednesday, July 1, 2009

100th post!

current tune: "Stuck in the middle with you" by: Stealers Wheel

I am so very excited to post my first 100th post on my blog thus far! This has been my longest running blog, and I've finally found a comfortable niche where blogging becomes enjoyable, and less tedious. I really enjoy having my blog, tweaking it, slowly (and I mean a snail's pace...) learning html a bit, seeing other people's blogs from all over, and being able to be inspired through other people!

Since my blog is more like a jumble of everything I thought I would put up a disclaimer, or rather a table on contents. I realize this is 99 posts late...but better late than never!


Without further adieu...


Hello! I'm Caroline. I'm artsy-fartsy, a lover of the outdoors, a bad driver, a good cook, and an explorer of knowledge and adventure! I am an artist pursuing the world and constanly in search of making a living off of the things I love.....art..!


I like: pop art, random finds, looking through fashion magazines, the french language, traveling, coffee, pizza, sleeping (wherever), meeting new people, mix tapes, mugs, anything retro, good music, key lime pie, Quentin Tarantino films, camping, and good conversation.

And this is my blog.

It is a collection of inspiration around me, the adventures I have and the people I meet, interesting information, and hopefully more structure...! It is "Transitory Teacakes and a Coffee to-go!" or an online representation of an on-the-go girl and the things that happen around her.


Thanks for sticking around, and I do hope you'll stay. For there's always an adventure around the bend...whichever way!


No comments: