Tuesday, January 6, 2009

psyschedelic inspiration

current tune: "Dry the Rain" by: The Beta Band

Matt got me into this band, and now I'm head over heels for them. If you haven't heard of "The Beta Band," check them out. They're psychedelic sounding, and just low-key-alternative good.

Beta Band on MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/thebetaband

Unfortunately they stopped recording in 2004, but their music still lives on.

This post is an inspirational one. I often check out lookbook.nu to get inspiration on my styles and just in life. Here are some photos that I personally love:






inspirational love.

It's funny what inspires us and what we're physically attracted to.
If anyone has good inspiration, share the wealth!

p.s. thank you, Matt for introducing me to The Beta Band <3>

1 comment:

Gracie-Lou said...

omg all of those pictures make me sooo happy!!! <3