Monday, January 12, 2009

photographic love

current tune: "You, Me, and the Bourgeoisie" by: The Submarines

Today was busier than anticipated and I accomplished quite a bit, and still have sooo much time left in the day (...well night).

I decided I would finally get to one of my friends requests for the cute phrases and pictures I do, and stop procrastinating on it. So I got to it (while watching Star Wars VI with my mom and sister) and made up some little creations!




Of course, these are scanned images of the originals and are not perfect.

In between doing that I cooked dinner (...again). Making a fettichini alfredo with a homemade alfredo sauce, courtesy of allrecipes.com

I will hopefully be getting going on my "thanks" cards and will be posting pics of those soon as well!


hello productiveness!

No comments: