Wednesday, January 21, 2009

a love for daisies

current tune: "El Pico" by: Ratatat

Yesterday my lovely friend, Kari O'Mara introduced me to a great television show I had been completely missing out on! The ABC show, "Pushing Daisies."

The show is highly saturated with intense color and charm, and almost resembles a cute Tim Burton-esque style of its own. The characters are each charming, and quaint with their own little flaws and quirks that make the show simple wonderful!

The protagonist, Ned, is a baker who runs and owns his own pie shop! This alone made me want to sit down and give the show some of my attention and I soon fell in love with the "gifted" and unique baker.

You can visit the show and find out more about its loveliness at its website, Pushing Daisies.

Ned and Chuck steal my heart every time I watch it with their little blunders and adventures! I am thoroughly ecstatic that Kari introduced me to this show!



enjoy!


No comments: