Tuesday, January 6, 2009

movie: slumdog millionaire

current tune: "Show me what I'm looking for" by: Carolina Liar

*note: please don't pay attention to this silly tv show-made-youtube-video, just listen to the song.

Last night Matt and I went ventured down to Albany to our
favorite indie movie theatre by the name of Spectrum 8. It's a small local theatre that shows foreign, artsy, indie, and any other under-the-radar film that is not usually shown in the main cinemas. It's cozy, intimate, and reasonable priced, and has never let us down; making it my favorite cinema to see movies in!

The movie we chose to see last night was, "Slumdog Millionaire," which had been recommended to us by Matt's friend.


After watching this beautifully filmed movie, I fell in love right then and there in my movie seat with the characters and the message. In my eyes, this is a movie everyone should see and appreciate!

watch the trailer:



enjoy!

p.s. to my lovely best friend gracie-lou, you'll love this film and I really think you should see it!



1 comment:

Gracie-Lou said...

omg it looks so amazing!!! MUST SEE IT!!! <3 <3 <3