Monday, December 22, 2008

and so it begins...

Current tune: "Countdown" by: Jupiter One

So today I felt like a real artist. Why? Because.
I woke up. Made coffee. Only had coffee. Made art. I'm completely broke. Wearing the same clothes I wore for the third straight day. And haven't showered. Pissed at my employer for not giving me work. And pissed at the world.

But this is what I created today:

A to-do list.

A grocery list.

A calender.

These are just some of the things I made. Theoretically I would like to have them made into prints to sell. I could see my friends and family using them and supporting me, but that is far off.

I don't know how to get myself where I want to be. I'm doing this by myself with a couple dreams created in my head and doodles on backs of assignments.

Any and all help would be appreciated! Links, advice, etc.

1 comment:

Shanna McKay* said...

laminate the calendar, so it can be reused with dry erase markers - that's all I got, they're too darn cute to mess with