Friday, April 10, 2009

save like a spender!

current tune: "New Kicks" by: Le Tigre

I found this articles on digg.com and thought I would share. As a person who admittedly cannot save effectively, I thought these were some good tips for the times around us all.

How-To: Survive the Recession Like It's 1933




I have a hard time saving partly because I am a full-time student working 20-25 hours a week at a fast food establishment for minimum wage....and art supplies are not cheap. I also am, regrettably, an impulse spender. Bad, bad, bad!

To help myself curb and better watch my impulse spending habits I think I am going to create a budget book for myself. I'll be needing to save up for rent for this summer very soon, a new window motor in my passenger side window of my merc, food, gas, coffee;etc.


If anyone has any other tips on how to become a better saver, please enlighten me!


We needs economic stability, tolerance, and peace.


No comments: