Friday, March 13, 2009

sunny day sushi

current tune: "Heavenly Peach Banquet" by: Monkey

**the animation reminds me of those who illustrate the Gorillaz music videos

Earlier this week I headed to Saratoga, NY with Matt, his mom, and his sister for nothing in particular besides a walk in Congress Park and some super good sushi! We looove eating at their Japanese Thai restaurant (right across the street from the newly moved comic book shop!) It's the best veggie sushi I've ever had, and tofu.

yum!

For the first time, I tried the iced Thai tea (which I'm pretty sure my best friend introduced me to last year) and it was such a treat!

I always feel so good after being full from a meal of sushi. It's so tasty and fresh, and I appreciate the fact that it can be made veggie friendly.

On the way back to the car we passed by a graffiti'd door and for some reason, really like it.

I couldn't tell you what media was used (most likely a fat black marker), but I enjoyed it none the less. Pretty random? I know....

No comments: