Monday, March 9, 2009

lazy monday

current tune: "Drugs in my Body" by: Thieves Like Us

I can shoot photos again...(with the use of my younger sister's digital camera).

Today is the first day I haven't had any obligations to lend myself to in such a long while. It feels glorious and which I could have more days like it in my life. I had the wonderful liberty of being able to sleep in with Matt and had enough time to make him some coffee to go and some mini bagel, egg, and cheese sandwiches! I also had the chance to use the new mug I bought for myself (and a matching one for Matt) from Target.

I absolutely adore the new Orla Keiley collection at Target! The 1970's geometric patterns and colors are very neat!

I made a vegetable sauce for dinner tonight fresh tomatoes, mushrooms, red peppers, carrots, and onions.

And I'm currently drying out vegetable seeds for this upcoming spring's garden. On the right is red pepper seeds I've dried out, and on the left are tomato seeds I'm in the process of drying out on the kitchen window sill.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My life in pictures:

My family (at Christmas). We're dysfunctional and spread across New York State with me going to college and my dad working in Crown Point, NY, but we still come together.

Kabouki.
My grandma's dog, whom we are taking care of while she is away at Florida. He likes to rub his face in the snow, ride in cars, and are old brown shag carpet in the livingroom.


And Ryo-okki, our tubby orange kitty who was quite curious of my laptop and the glass of milk I had just gotten on the end table.

If I could, I would have more mugs and animals in the house.
And a bigger vinyl collection.


No comments: