Tuesday, August 4, 2009

temporary shut down

Not to follow a trend of fellow bloggers who seem to have taken a break from blogging due to more pressing priorities and busy lives....I, too, am taking a break. I do not need a break from blogging, and am far from being inspired to blog.

I'm currently residing with friends in the area which seems to be falling more on the lines of commune with no internet and little privacy.

I think it is better to say that I'll be back in a couple of weeks when I find a new home and get settled again.

Sorry!

1 comment:

Gracie-Lou said...

It's always so weird when one has to go on hiatus from blogging...I hate it bc then I forget about stuff that's interesting to write about :( I hope you find a new place to live! Will you be living @ this new place through the school year as well?