Monday, February 16, 2009

couch surfing

current tune: "We Are All Made Of Stars" by: Moby

(This is one of my favorite music videos)

After having a wretched day of questioning my future and the future I will have attending Cazenovia College, I took a spontaneous road trip out to Erie Blvd. DeWitt, NY to the coveted Taco Bell with my very good friend Kari.

Bean Burritos and cheesy fiesta potatoes put me in a good mood after crying between life, situations, and the un-inspired feeling I've been experiencing for months. As an artist, espeically an exceptionally busy college student one, inspiration is a must, and without it I feel like dead inside. A zombie basically has more life than what I've been feeling lately. My mom will be coming up tomorrow from my hometown to spend the day with me for some good bonding. I feel like I've been all over the place, and just utterly crazy, so I hope this will all help.


On the way back from Taco Bell Kari I stumbled on a comfy chair on the side of the road. I had to do some manuerving in my merc to get back to where it was, but we managed to get it into the trunk of my car. So while driving back to Cazenovia with my four ways on, and going slwoly we made it. After Kari and I struggled to get it up to Hubbard and up the stairs and into my room without any help from any male figure, might I add!

The little treasure sitting precariousily in the back of my trunk.
Kari and I had to jiggle it in, take it back out, and repeat a couple of times before we got it in the best we could.
Plus with the assistance of my only tiny bungee cord.

Before we got it up Hubbard stairs.

...And into my room! yay!

I'm so happy to have this latest edition to my room of random oddites and vintage-garage sale love.




No comments: