Tuesday, October 28, 2008

little girl big world.

So I've decided to start up another blog. Yes, I do realize I have abandoned many in the past, and wanted to create a new one. I came to the conclusion that a new blog is a good representation of me in my current state in life; that of indecisiveness, growth and development, and a sense of identity.

So here it is. The new blog. Hooray!!

For anyone who doesn't know who I am (not that anyone who actually reads this doesn't know who I am already...or reads this at all)...I am Caroline. I'm a college student in a tiny liberal college and an artist. I love making art whenever I can, connecting with people, cooking, traveling, reading, and trying to find out where I belong in the scheme of things. This is me. I am here. That is that
.

So to catch up on everything. I'm in Canterbury, England studying abroad, (which is actually a joke to my major, while I finish up some elective courses), traveling, and finding where my heart yearns to call home. In the meantime I'm enjoying the company of my marvelous friend
s, drinking coffee, and expanding my mind.



Doodles, like the one above, come in and out of my life on a daily basis. They are my outlet, and my friends get a kick out of them. <3

No comments: